that Loving Realness.

Sunrise


I feel like music sparks a light in us. An emotion, a thought, a certain mood.


Put on Damien rice, Delicate while reading this. Feel it.

I crave a relationship  right now. Not just a physical relationship or something superficial.  A real relationship.  Real.

On my way to work today, I was rubbing the sleep still out of my eyes and saw something that affected me. As I was driving down the freeway, I looked at the car next to me and noticed a couple in a car.  The woman was driving with one hand and eating a breakfast sandwich with the other. She had her hair up, loose brown strands here and there, obiviously battling bed-head. She had a super cute smile as she sported an oversized hoody on. We came to a stop at a red light and I noticed she had no make up on and was just smiling and laughing with her guy friend in the passenger seat. Sure enough he was eating his fast food meal as well, all cozy looking in sweats. It was a moment like this that made me realize that's what I was envious of. 

All too often we just assume people just want  a quick hook up. A fast Tinder one-nighter... Not me. I want  a 7:30 am, McDonald's, no make up laughable relationship.

I want some one who won't judge me for my morning breath, being in my pajamas eating terrible food at the crack of dawn and who will still laugh and smile and not worry what they look like.  All to often, we see that spark fade away.  Flirting stops and the "fun" of the relationship becomes a monotonous job. If you're in a relationship right now,  don't lose that Loving Realness..  I love the moment that I saw this morning because of how real it was. It was raw. Genuine.  I want to be real in my future relationships. I want raw emotion and be who I am and be loved for it.

   Who else wants that?
  Where's my best friend?
Who will just hold my hand and run with me?
  Who will fly with me?
   Will you fly with me?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts