Warmth


 And I just simply sat there. Enjoying all that life had to offer before me.

It was breezy, but not uncomfortable. The sun shone brightly through the cloud filled sky and I felt the warmth of the sun’s rays on my skin.

 I looked at her wantingly. She had just spilled her guts. And after being extremely vulnerable, I knew I loved her.  Maybe it was the scent of her skin or the way spoke eloquently. Or was it her perfect teeth? I may never know but in that raw unadulterated moment, I saw a woman that I wanted to be with. In a still small moment, I knew that my life had just changed.

It was breezy, but not uncomfortable. The sun shone brightly through the cloud filled sky and I felt the warmth of the sun’s rays on my skin.

And I just simply sat there. Enjoying all that life had to offer before me.


Comments

Popular Posts